ClickFunnels Pricing Review vs. Leadpages
Click Funnels Pricing vs. Leadpages Review
Updated April 4, 2018 – Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last year or so, you know that ClickFunnels has burst onto the scene and provided the ultimate all in one funnel tool for online marketers, consultants, business owners, coaches, e-commerce owners, and anyone else trying to attract traffic, build a list, and convert customers (the “ABC’s” of being successful online!).
LeadPages has ruled the space for years (they were there “at the beginning”) and is the “10,000 pound gorilla” in the industry. However, I’ve used both tools and in this post you’ll find an extensive ClickFunnels vs. LeadPages review.
Chances are if you’re reading this review it’s because you’re trying to determine what is included in Clickfunnels pricing and how it compares to Leadpages.
My introduction to Click funnels was through their Free Trial Program after I saw a multi-million dollar business owner give his own review after 6 years of testing! CLICK HERE to see it for yourself…
What Are ClickFunnels?
You may be eager to answer the question “what are click funnels”?
ClickFunnels was founded by Russell Brunson. Brunson founded DotCom Secrets and ClickFunnels. He’s also the creator of what I consider the #1 webinar for internet marketers ever made: Funnel Hacks (click here to watch it for free).
So let’s answer is: what are Clickfunnels? Clickfunnels are the fastest and easiest way to create online marketing funnels on the internet. At the time you’re reading this, it’s been up and running for approximately 3 years and has thousands of users. Click funnels are the ultimate all-in-one funnel building tool and the online marketer and business owners’s dream tool.
Russell also has some incredible books out there you can get such as DotCom Secrets and Expert Secrets. Check out Clickfunnels more by clicking here.
ClickFunnels vs. Lead Pages Basic Features Review
I want everyone to be clear on one thing. ClickFunnels and LeadPages are two funnel building software tools that are much alike and sometimes even a discerning buyer may get disoriented looking at them and wonder “what’s the difference?!”
But they are not the same and have very distinct differences I want to make sure I cover. First thing is first, lets look at some basic benefits and features!
- What: Amazing sales funnel analytics like split testing and other analytics
- Customization: Custom build pages using ClickFunnels page builder
- Sales: Create total sales funnels where you can send leads and buyers
- Auto Responder and CRM Capability? Under certain ClickFunnels pricing plans, also receive a AutoResponder system and Affiliate Management Tool
- Payment Processing: Process payments to your business online and integrate seamlessly with Stripe, NMI, Recruly, and many more.!
- Advanced Features: Create multiple funnel steps like downsells and upsells!
- What: Simplistic analytics such as page and conversion information
- Customization: “Drag and drop” into rigid templates (note: it is not easy to use)
- Sales: Collect leads using opt-in pages (that is the basic function…you’re not going to create complete sales funnels)
- Auto Responder and CRM Capability? No Email Autoresponder or Affiliate Mgmt. apps or tools
- Payment Processing: Does not integrate with payment processors (if making money is important to you….uhhh…this is a deal-breaker)
- Advanced Features: No ability to create downsell or upsets within your funnel
Clickfunnels vs. Lead Pages Pricing
ClickFunnels pricing is $97 per month. This includes the sales funnel building tool.
Lead Pages pricing is $25 per month. This includes access to limited opt-in pages and limited integrations.
Clickfunnels vs. Lead Pages Pricing Comparison Chart
Clickfunnels Pricing Free Trial
Are There Contracts With Click Funnels Pricing or Leadpages Pricing?
They have in common that no long term contracts are required with either Clickfunnels or Leadpages. In addition to no contracts, you can try Click Funnels completely free for 14 days. Click here to learn more about the Click Funnels free trial or go to our complete Clickfunnels pricing site at: https://funnelpricing.com/clickfunnels-pricing-info/
CLICKFUNNELS BASIC $99
- Create pages
- Mobile responsive
- Build entire sales funnels
- Sell products, services and integrate seamlessly with payment processors
- One click upsell options
- One click downsell options
- Webinar funnels
- Membership sites
LEADPAGES BASIC $25
- Create pages
- Professional themes
- NO A/B Split Testing
- NO Upsells
- NO Downsells
- NO Funnel Building
- NO Webinar Funnels
- Limited to no integrations with payment processors
What Types of ClickFunnels Pricing Plans and Leadpages Pricing Plans Are There?
What is Included In the Click Funnels Pricing Plan and What Is the Price?
The standard (basic) Click Funnels price is $97 per month. There are no contracts. This pricing plan includes features such as:
- 20 Funnels
- 20 Individual Pages
- 20,000 Visitors Per Month
- Unlimited Contacts
- 3 Custom Domains
- Email Integrations with most providers
- Payment Integration with several providers
Here is what is included in Clickfunnels pricing (basic):
What is Included In the Etison Suite Click Funnels Pricing Plan and What Is the Price?
The Etison Suite price is $297 per month. There are no contracts. This pricing plan includes features such as:
- Unlimited funnels, pages, contacts, visitors, custom domains
- Email and payment integrations
- Membership funnels (unlimited members!) and opt-in funnels
- Actionetics Access: Email Builder, CRM Capabilities
- Backpack Access: Run your own affiliate program from within ClickFunnels
Here is what is included in the Etison Suite including the “Actionetics” and “Backpack” Features:
Do You Need Click Funnels Etison Suite Or Is Clickfunnels Pricing Basic Package Enough For You? Here's My Take...
Clickfunnels vs. Lead Pages Review Comparison Chart
How Does Click Funnels Compare to Lead Pages and Other Popular Platforms?
Below is an all-encompassing chart that compares in detail Clickfunnels features vs. Lead Pages and other software available in the marketplace…get the scoop on things like:
- Setup fees
- Unique visitors
- Number of funnels, pages, and contacts
- Payment integrations (this is kind of important if you want to MAKE MONEY from your online marketing! 🙂
- Email integrations
- A/B Split Testing
- Text Capability
- Funnel Building Tools
- Drag and Drag Arrangements
- Advanced Features
- And More!
Here is what I call the “master comparison chart” that tells you almost everything you need to know in terms of features and benefits. You can also go to https://funnelpricing.com/clickfunnels-pricing to see the ultimate clickfunnels pricing guide.
Click Funnels vs. LeadPages Page Design Comparison Info
ClickFunnels Funnel Building Tool
Click Funnels is there to help you build a real sales funnel so you can increase your customer base and most importantly, get paid! In the funnel building tools you can do things like…
- Create funnels based on your niche (coach, consultant, service provider, expert, etc.)
- Or create funnels based on you objective (build email list, sell customers, upsell, downsell, webinar registration, membership funnel, and more)
- You can choose from ClickFunnels proven funnel templates so that way you don’t have to “re-invent the wheel.” THE BEST PART about this feature is that even multi-step funnels are available (in Leadpages you cannot create multi-step sales funnels!)
- You can also design a funnel from scratch if you want to!
- Once inside the Funnel Building tool you simple edit the fields, images, and videos within the funnel to your liking.
Click here to start a free 14 day Clickfunnels trial and you can see what the experience is like yourself!
Here are some screen shots showing these features for you.
Choose a Funnel Type (they are organized based on your objective!)
Once you choose a funnel type…then you select the template that looks best to you. Note that you have a video from Russell explaining the funnel and also time estimates. Pretty sweet.
Selected template example…
Funnel is loaded into your builder and you can begin editing right away…
Edit each part of the funnel and customize for your own business. Add your logo, headlines, etc. just by editing what’s already there. You don’t have to do anything from “scratch” if you don’t want to.
See how easy it is to start a Clickfunnels trial, choose the Click funnels pricing plan best for you and start building funnels instantly…
Leadpages Opt-In Page Design Tool
Leadpages is great for designing what I call “opt-in” pages. If you are looking for a tool that is built to help you capture email addresses and build a contact list…some people prefer it.
- Pick templates based on appearance
- Also select templates based on conversion rate
- Learn whether the opt-in page is Mobile Responsive or contains Multiple Form Fields
- Sort the templates based on conversions
- Leadpages is great as a “gateway”…a good starting place for prospects to join your list
- You cannot build multi-step funnels within Leadpages
Check out some of the screen shots showing these features for you.
Leadpages has really sleek designs that some would call “sexy.” They are well known for great designs but not multi-step funnels. If you are mostly concerned with design features, you may like LeadPages better. If you care the most about conversion rates, I highly recommend you look at Click Funnels pricing and how to build entire sales funnels.
More Leadpages template examples:
Lead Pages in tool design…
Click Funnels vs. LeadPages Support
Click Funnels Support
Included in Clickfunnels Pricing is amazing support. Here me loud and clear:
IF YOU ARE NEW TO “ONLINE” MARKETING, “LEAD CAPTURE”, “FUNNELS”, THEN SUPPORT WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU. I BUILT A $2M COMPANY IN 12 MONTHS AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT CLICKFUNNELS TUTORIALS AND SUPPORT WAS CRITICAL TO MY SUCCESS. THEY DON’T JUST HELP YOU WITH YOUR FUNNELS, THEY UNDERSTAND MARKETING.
Click Funnels pricing includes several different modes of support…here are some examples:
Clickfunnels offers “Gameification.” If you’re not familiar with this, it’s when they create “games” structured around helping you learn the platform and build funnels. You can login and “play the game” every day. It’s awesome. Check it out:
The best part of the Clickfunnels game is that it’s structured to help you launch your first funnel. Remember, funnels get you PAID usually if they are done correctly. Whereas Lead Pages is there as an “opt-in” tool…Clickfunnels is there to help you build sales funnels and make income. So the “Click Funnels Game” is all about helping you get your first funnel off the ground.
Here’s an example of additional support in their “in funnel chatbox.”
Clickfunnels pricing also includes standard support files like you would expect like so:
Search the help file index…as you can tell, Clickfunnels is eager for you to reach out and get help so you can spend your time building a money-making funnel.
If you need to file, file a standard support ticket.
The hard thing with Leadpages, is it’s difficult to determine what type of support they offer. If you look at their promo pages, they don’t talk much about support unfortunately…
f you dig deep, you can find the Leadpages pricing support info (see screen shot). NOTE: support levels are dependent upon your plan. Basic Lead pages support does not include advanced support featuress. FYI Clickfunnels includes full support no matter what plan you are on. Check it out…HIDDEN! (note: Click funnels offers ALL these features and much more):
Click Funnels footer…looks a little different!
Let’s look for a minute at the public support groups on Facebook. These are great places to meet other online business owners…
Here is LeadPages Facebook Group….
Here is ClickFunnels support group for comparison. 10x membership. This group, in addition to:
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- And More
Is invaluable so you can connect with other entrepreneurs….look how big it is:
How to Start a Free 14 Day ClickFunnels Trial
- the steps required to select the Click Funnels pricing best for your budget
- what website to go to so you can initiate the free trial
- details about the Clickfunnels trial and how to make the most of the trial
- one secret tip: I show you my own Click funnels account and a few “behind the scenes” extras…
You can also go see our complete guide at https://funnelpricing.com/clickfunnels-pricing to learn more!
Click Funnels vs. Lead Pages Affiliate Programs
How Can You Make Money Promoting?
Click Funnels Affiliate Program
The Clickfunnels affiliate program is incredible. You do not have to be a paid member to promote Click funnels. How cool is that?
The best part? They pay FORTY PERCENT RECURRING COMMISSIONS. That’s right: 40%. Every month. On both their funnel building software tool and their information products. It’s totally fantastic. Here is a screen shot of my own affiliate account so you can see how I pay my mortgage using Clickfunnels affiliate income. Check it out…
LeadPages Affiliate Program
So the bad news I have to deliver is that Leadpages is pretty stingy on their affiliate program. Two things to make sure you understand about their affiliate program:
- You have to be a Lead Pages paying member in order to be eligible for affiliate commissions. I found that to be a little frustrating.
- Depending on what information you look at, Leadpages also appears to only pay commissions to customers at a certain level (like “Pro” members)
- Lastly, the real bummer is they only pay 30% commissions on their products vs. Clickfunnels 40%. That’s a 10% difference that is huge over the course of a year.
Click Funnels Dream Car Winners
Yeah the even better news about the Clickfunnels affiliate program is that once you reach 100 customers, they will give you a “Dream Car” up to $500 per month. Once you hit 200 customers, they give you up to $1,000 per month for your “exotic dream car.”
How amazing is that? And remember that’s on TOP of your 40% commissions. And you don’t have to be a paying member of Click funnels to be an affiliate.
To learn more about the affiliate program…check out ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp by clicking here or clicking the image below:
Clickfunnels vs. Leadpages Integrations
(Email Autoresponders and Payment Processors)
Click Funnels Email
ClickFunnels Done For You
PRODUCT LAUNCH FUNNEL
Clickfunnels pricing allows you to integrate with most email autoresponders:
- Active Campaign
- Pure Leverage
- Convert Kit
- Webinar Jam
- GoTo Webinar
- And Many More!
ClickFunnels Done For You
PRODUCT LAUNCH FUNNEL
Leadpages pricing allows you to integrate with some email autoresponders:
- Active Campaign
- Pure Leverage
- Convert Kit
- Webinar Jam
- GoTo Webinar
- And Many More!
ClickFunnels Done For You
PRODUCT LAUNCH FUNNEL
- Stripe (this is the one I use in my own business)
Unfortunately, it’s hard to see how Leadpages gives you flexibility to take payments. If you go to their integration list for “Payments”…they only currently list TWO…not very flexible. See for yourself by going to their homepage and clicking “integrations.”
My Own Experience With ClickFunnels Payment Processing Integrations
I speak from experience when I say that it’s critical you focus on using tools that produce results. The reason I ultimately went with Clickfunnels is because I wanted to grow a real business. In 18 months with Click funnels, I built a $2m business and processed every single payment through my Clickfunnels pages integrated with Stripe. See for yourself here on my screen shot…
To read further about my journey, check out my Click funnels Pricing Update by clicking here…
ANOTHER CLICKFUNNELS UPDATE - APRIL 10, 2018
Boom! My last Clickfunnels Pricing update was December 2017. I shot another video for you to give you an update on my progress through April of 2018. Our business has continued to grow and I’m also using Clickfunnels to generate other streams of revenue. I started on the initial Click Funnels cost of $97 (after my free trial was up). I have progressed from there and built our entire online biz on the platform. When I first started, I was on the Click Funnels Standard Pricing Plan. Check it out…
- ClickFunnels Cost Updates on April 10, 2018 – With Clickfunnels you can activate a FREE 14 day trial prior to sign up. Details in this vide on how to get the best deal.
- My $2m Funnel – You got it. I created a multi seven figure biz off of one funnel. ONE. In this video I show you my Clickfunnels account and disclose the ultimate funnel to create a six or seven figure business FAST!
- Affiliate Biz: In addition to my bread and butter business, I’m also generating affiliate revenue through Clickfunnels and creating “fun money” for my family and I. In this video I show you what I’m up to. Boom!
- Free Bonus Stuff! – I provide a bonus suite to customers who sign up for Clickfunnels through my affiliate link. The best part is it doesn’t cost you a dime. I provide things like a free hard copy book, email support on an unlimited basis, and even pre-wired funnels. In this video I show you what I mean.
"Ninja Stuff" That Click Funnels and LeadPages Offer
That Have Helped My Business Grow Faster...
One of the best parts about Click Funnels is members can “share” funnels with each other. Similar to something like Google Drive, you are able share your top funnels with others and vice-versa. I have used this among various Mastermind Groups I am a part of and have also done this with co-workers within my company as we’ve grown. It’s really handy and makes it very easy to collaborate. It’s a very nice feature that’s included in ClickFunnels Pricing.
Digital Asset Delivery
Included in Clickfunnels standard pricing is also the ability to deliver digital assets. That way if you want to use lead magnets or other “bait” items you can easily do it inside Clickfunnels. You can also do several of them at once which is cool. Leadpages also offers this functionality. You cannot do it with double opt-ins, but instead I recommend utilizing email marketing to deliver additional assets. I recommend experimenting with Clickfunnels 14 day free trial to see for yourself how easy it is.
Click Through Layout
Clickfunnels allows you to see who is moving through the funnel so you can optimize. That way I can examine my funnels and see what parts are working great and which parts need to be optimized. I can’t think of anything more important than getting visibility on what’s working in your funnel and what’s not! As far as I know, Leadpages doesn’t give you the same type of visibility on your funnel as Click funnels does.
To see a complete clickfunnels pricing guide, head over to https://funnelpricing.com/clickfunnels-pricing
ClickFunnels Pricing vs. Leadpages Pricing
Conclusion (And My Own Experience With CF)
Want to Have an Online BUSINESS vs. an Online HOBBY
I don’t like to make blanket statements because sometimes they can really steer you wrong. But here’s been my own personal experience when it comes to evaluating Clickfunnels vs. Leadpages. I found that more serious online entrepreneurs, business owners, coaches, consultants, and service providers were using Clickfunnels. And when I say “serious” I just mean people who have actual revenue flowing through their business.
It’s no secret there are a lot of people trying to be “online marketers.” They pop up everywhere and seem to multiply by the day! My impression when I first started looking at the various software tools out there was that Leadpages was used by more “wanna-be-preneurs’ looking to try and grab some email addresses.
The biggest difference between the two tools is one is primarily good for “opt-ins” (Leadpages) and the other is good for building multi-step sales funnels.
Also, the entrepreneurial community that is attached to Click funnels and included in the pricing is second to none. You saw the size of the Facebook Groups above…massive difference. I don’t even know who the CEO of Leadpages is (do you?). But most everyone has heard by now of Russell Brunson because of his books, his public speaking (speaks alongside major players like Grant Cardone and Tai Lopez!).
I built a multi-million company using Click funnels and it took me less than two years. The tool is top-notch and the training and other information products that you can access is second to none.
To check out my own journey growing my company…go to my Click funnels Pricing Update by clicking here…
Terms and Conditions: There are various products and services available to Users, and monthly prices applicable to such products and services. ClickFunnels’ products, services, and prices are posted https://www.clickfunnels.com/signupchart, and are subject to change without notice. Price changes are effective on the first day of the month after the price change is posted https://www.clickfunnels.com/signupchart, By clicking “I Agree” and providing ClickFunnels Your credit card information You authorize ClickFunnels to charge Your credit card in the amount indicated for the value of the services You select, including any future price changes. By Your continued use of ClickFunnels services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You agree that ClickFunnels may charge Your credit card monthly for the products and services You have selected, and You consent to any price changes for such services. Find Extended Terms and Conditions Here